Saturday, June 11, 2011

Small Wet Bags

These are my first attempts, so I swear they will get better from here on out. I finally used some of the PUL fabric that I had gotten from the Nancy's Notions day... and I am kicking myself for not buying more. I could have made so much more and probably bigger ones.

Below is a couple different versions. I believe I will make them the way the brown/teal one is from here on out. It is the way my Planetwise one is and is nice for washing and wiping out.

I still have enough PUL left to probably make 2 more if anyone is interested. They are about 9"x12" and have a zipper closure. You can choose if you want a loop sewn in and I may be able to even make the loop snappable.

The price is $5.00 (plus shipping), you can contact me at StellarStina@yahoo.com.




No comments: