Friday, February 4, 2011

DIY Baby Clothes: Pants

Okay, so I have a lot of clothes that I no longer use. No longer wear... or that I have had way too long. You will see in this series of things that I make that I have clothes that I have had since High School. I will even see if I can find proof of how old some of these clothes are... maybe. Like I said before, I have never been good at taking a lot of pictures or documenting my life. That must be why blogging is so hard.

Anyway, I got the instructions for this from Samster Mommy Blog. This blog was posted on The Bump and I decided to check it out! AMAZING BLOG! I learned so much and I was inspired to start making things of my own. I don't have step by step... because I didn't take photos of the step by step. If you want them I can document with the next pair I make. I plan to make a ton out of old clothes and fabric I have laying around.

BEFORE


AFTER


Super easy. Super cute. Even used the straps as a cute extra embellishment on the waistband. It literally took me 20 minutes to make these. And I am super proud about lining up the stripes... cause I am crazy like that.

No comments: