Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Baby Shower

Okay... so my baby shower was January 22nd. It was a while ago and while I sit down to start writing my Thank Yous... I remembered. I have a blog. And I also remembered it has been a long time since I wrote on my blog. So much for all of my New Year's Revolutions. However, you will be happy to know that I have been taking more pictures than I used to. Which is a step forward and a step in the right direction for documenting my baby's life.




That was my awesome cake! I got tons of stuff and my baby is set. We still have a few essentials to get... like diapers. But, I have enough clothes and all the big stuff we need. So, from here on out everything else is smooth sailing. Just need to have her. I love my family and my friends! Especially, my friend Ashley for throwing me such an awesome party!

No comments: