Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I Think I Want to Sell my Stuff!

So, I have been thinking about the things that I have made and that I like staying at home with my baby. I have been thinking more and more about becoming a WAHM - Work at Home Mom. However, I know there are a lot of other people out there making the same things that I am and it is hard to get into the business. I can't even seem to come up with a name, but I do know what I am going to sell. And here are some pictures...


Upcycled Pillowcase Dress - $15 - designs would vary.

Upcycled Yoga Pants - $12 a pair and the design would vary because I reuse and recycle old t-shirts or tank tops.




Cloth Wipes, these are Terry/Flannel - $1 ea or $10 a dozen
There will also be Flannel/Flannel available - 75 cents ea or $8 a dozen

So now I just need to come up with a name of my shop and start selling. Thanks for looking and comment or message me if you are interested in having anything made!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How awesome! Love the pillowcase dress. Too bad it wasn't like jewelry or something because your blog name would be perfect, lol.