Friday, April 29, 2011

It's Friday! Let's Talk Fit!

So it has been rainy. What else can you expect from April, right? Well, I have only gotten out on a few walks and I am still not brave enough to start doing actual workouts. However, I am aware on the things that I do to make Alina calm down. I have walked 50 million laps around the house with her. How can she tell the difference of bouncing while standing and sitting? I hold her at the same angle, silly baby.

I know I missed last week and I am sorry. But, I will be a little better about it now. Going into Easter weekend was full on craziness.

4-15-11 180 pounds
4-29-11 175 pounds

I have lost 5 pounds!! Woo Hoo!

40 Pounds to go.

This week I am going to start a food journal. My milk supply is still pretty random and I think it has to do with my lack of water intake and sporatic eating. I hate water. I really do. I will only drink it if it has ice and is super cold. But, this week I will have at least 20 oz of water a day (this isn't enough, I know, but I need to start small). I will also try to eat 2000 calories a day. The typical range for breastfeeding is 1800-2200, so I figured in the middle is a good goal.

No comments: