Friday, November 19, 2010

The Holidays Are Coming!

I love the holidays. I love Thanksgiving. I like Black Friday. I love Christmas. And this weekend is the Holiday Fair. It is the biggest craft show of the year and I go every year. It is where tons of vendors sell all sorts of fun things and I get new ideas for crafts. I am really excited. So... Most of my Flashbacks for the next two months will be about of Holidays past.



The first family tradition I will talk about is the matching pajamas. Oh yea. I have a small family. It is just two cousins and me. Every year we would get our matching Christmas pajamas on Thanksgiving. I don't know where they all went now... but I think it is so cute. When I was little they had my cousin, Sarah, and I match quite often.

I know I will be doing this to my kids. And they will enjoy it. I promise. I don't care if it will take some coercion... but at least for a couple nights a year they will match like I did when I was little. Maybe Santa only comes to children who wear their matching pajamas... yeah. That is plausible.

In the picture above it shows what happened last year when they once again gave Sarah and I matching pajamas. I made her put them on and take pictures... she didn't want to. However, I am extremely persuasive. And I love it!!!! Hahahaha... I am sinister. Christmas is on the way whether you like it or not... but I haven't sung Christmas songs yet and I walk out of stores who play Christmas music before Black Friday.

No comments: